On Being a Dentist
Dr. Filippo Cangini has been practicing dentistry for over 22 years. He is very passionate about dentistry, and loves to help his patients attain healthier smiles. He is committed to his patients, and endeavors to provide them with the most efficient, comfortable, and updated treatment available.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Sciences - University of Siena, Italy
- Certificate in Periodontics and Dental Implants - Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester, New York
- Master in Oral Sciences - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Associate Professor - University of Rochester, New York
- American Academy of Periodontology
- California Society of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- New York Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
When not taking care of his patients, Dr. Cangini enjoys reading, biking, cheering for the Golden State Warriors, traveling and spending time with his wife and three boys.