UPDATED on 01/03/22:
COVID-19 PCR Testing/Rapid Testing is available at Live & Smile Dental
Due to the recent surge of COVID-19 cases and the difficulty in obtaining timely tests, we will be including a COVID-19 Rapid Test/PCR Test with your scheduled dental appointments. This is NOT mandatory, but strongly encouraged, especially with aerosol-generating procedures. With COVID-19 Rapid Tests, you are able to get your results within 20 minutes. With COVID-19 PCR tests, you are able to get your results within 24-48 hours. We are hoping that this approach will make testing more available to our patients and do our part to help curb the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Pre-registering for your COVID-19 Test
Click THIS LINK to register for your COVID-19 test. Please make sure to register in advance to avoid any delay to your appointment. If this is your first time registering, Click New User - Register only You can add your family members once you complete your registration. You need to take photos of the front and back of your medical insurance card. (These tests are at no-cost to you regardless of your medical insurance status.) Please remember your login and password. For your reference, you can watch the Instructional Video: How to Register for Your COVID-19 Test.
Arrive 25 minutes before your scheduled dental appointment to ensure we can process the Rapid test before your dental appointment. If you arrive less than 25 minutes before your appointment, we can still administer a PCR Test (results in 24-48 hours). If you arrive less than 10 minutes before your scheduled dental appointment, we most likely will not be able to offer you either COVID test.
Additional Safety Measures
- All staff members are prescreened daily and tested weekly for COVID-19.
- All patients are prescreened before their appointments.
- Anyone who has symptoms of illness or has come in contact with COVID-positive patients are not permitted to enter our office.
- To allow for social distancing, we minimize the use of our waiting area and have our patients wait in their car until their room is ready.
- Temperatures are taken for everyone entering our office, and everyone is required to wear a mask and use hand-sanitizer/wash their hands upon arrival.
- The entire facility is disinfected with HClO, a non-toxic disinfectant effective against COVID-19, at least twice a day. Common surfaces are wiped down regularly.
- Patients are asked to pre-rinse with antimicrobial mouthwashes to minimize microbes in their mouths.
- Intra-oral suctions and extra-oral evaluation with HEPA & ULPA filtrations are used routinely to reduce aerosols.
- Multiple HEPA air purifiers are utilized in the office to remove airborne dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, virus, and bacteria down to 0.1 microns.
- We increased our ventilation to circulate more fresh air through our office.
Latest CDC Guidance on Isolation & Quarantine
CDC is constantly updating their guidelines for curbing the spread of COVID-19. Please refer to the latest CDC Guidance on recommended isolation and quarantine.
If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions, please reach out to us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (925)828-5500.
Wishing you and your family a very safe, healthy, and joyful new year!
All of us at Live & Smile Dental & Orthodontics
If you’re looking for a dentist in Dublin, you’ve come to the right place! Live & Smile Dental & Orthodontics is an established practice with a gentle, modern approach to oral health care. We are committed to providing high quality care to every patient who walks through our doors and helping them achieve healthy, beautiful smiles. We achieve this through excellent customer service, state-of-the-art technology, and continued education.
The Right Dentist for You
At Live & Smile Dental & Orthodontics, we believe that a visit to the dentist should be as pleasant and stress-free as possible. That’s why our Dublin dental office is designed to keep patient comfort in mind. Whether you need a general checkup or require more extensive dental work, we’ll address any concerns you might have prior to treatment and answer all of your questions in a relaxed, pressure-free setting. At our dental practice, we have:
- Five-star reviews on Google and Yelp
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Caring and gentle doctors and staff
- Convenient hours with a 24-hour emergency line
- Convenient location with ample parking
- Flexible payment options
- Interest-free financing
We Would Love to Meet You!